Tuesday 8 July 2014

REVIEW: Loreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution


Recently, have been really enjoying using this product to remove my make up, although I am slightly biased as I am a  huge fan of cleansing waters. I find cleansing waters are really nice in hotter weather as they don't feel too heaving on your skin unlike some cream or gel formulas. I found this really worked with removing my make up quickly but I think can be a little drying so I would recommend using a moisturiser. I have been using the Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser which seems to do the trick.

I would agree that it 'dissolves make-up' and 'removes impurities' but I haven't really noticed that it unclogs my pores. My skin hasn't been irritated by this at all so would agree that it is suitable for sensitive skin.

With regards to the packaging it is a bit annoying as the top does mean that often too much product is dispensed leading to quite a bit of it being wasted, but this just means being a bit more careful. 

Overall for the price this product is really great for removing make-up without being to harsh or irritating the skin? The great thing about this solution is that it is really easy to get your hands on ( far easier than Bioderma!) and with it only being around £5 in Boots for 200mls of product I for one, will definatly be re-purchasing. 

What do you think, have you tried this? 

El x 

No comments:

Post a Comment