Thursday 17 July 2014

REVIEW: Loreal True Match Foundation

Here is another cult product, Loreal True Match Foundation. This foundation has been causing waves throughout the blogging world due to its huge colour range, something usual in drug store ranges. The foundation is a pump action which when applied sets to a matte, slightly powdery finish that is natural, letting your skin show through, while still providing light coverage that blurs minor blemishes and redness.

Don't get me wrong, for my combination skin the effect is good and may suit others, but for me personally I prefer a more dewy finish and I think that the powdery effect just doesn't look that great on me. I started applying it with my Real Techniques Foundation brush but I then switched to using my fingers in hope of more success but I remained underwhelmed.

(Please excuse the messy lid, things got a bit cray in my make-up bag )

I'm definitely not saying it isn't a good foundation because it most certainly is. One thing I do like about it is its very light finish- it feels like you aren't wearing anything on your skin! I'm just not 'wowed' by its finish on me, personally.  

How do you rate this foundation? Am I the only one who was slightly disappointed?

El x

No comments:

Post a Comment