Tuesday 2 September 2014

REVIEW: The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector

Hello everyone! Instead of doing an August Favorites I thought I do some individual product review as that means I can go more in depth about each product.

Although the summer in England hasn't lasted very long and is pretty much over, I still enjoy wearing my sandals. As you will have noticed from my OOTDs my Birkenstocks regularly feature and they continue to be my favorite purchase of the summer.

But, when wearing sandals a bit of foot maintainence is pretty vital so hence why I have been loving the Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector.



The cream is very thick and is slightly green in colour. I first generously applied this too my feet after an evening in heels and went to bed with it on. In the morning my feet were so soft and moisturied almost like having a mini pedicure. The heels of my feet, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this, can get quite dry but this foot treatment has meant that dry heels are a thing of the past! Despite how much I love it I'm not a huge fan of the smell- when applied though I can barely smell it. I think it just comes down to personal taste and I know some people who adore the smell of hemp.

*Just a quick side note on the topic of feat. I had my toes painted with a Shellac varnish in a beautiful slate grey and I have to say I've been really enjoying it. The varnish hasn't chipped despite being about 3 weeks old and is still so glossy. I guess the only real disadvantage to Shellac is that it is a nightmare to take of so I'll have to report back to that one. 

So, I'd highly recommend this if your feet are long over due some TLC following a night out or just to treat yourself on a night in. 

Ellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment