Saturday 27 September 2014

REVIEW: Empress Nails

Hello! I picked these nails up in my local Boots because I adored the pattern. I had never worn fake nails before because I have never seen the point really especially when I enjoy painting my own nails.

With an antiseptic wipe included and easy peel off backs application was very easy. However, I have quite small hands which meant that I didn't use the biggest nail size because it looked ridiculous.

-This was taken after a few days of wear hence why the nails tips are turning white-

I put the nails on and proceeded to cut them down as they were way too long. I cut the nails down to pretty much my natural length leaving them to look like nail stickers rather than fake nails which suited me more.

What I have found difficult is doing anything with my hair as it gets caught in gaps around the edges of the nails. Maybe this is because I didn't stick them down properly? But I can imagine them being a bit impractical.

Having worn them for a few days I have received many compliments on them and I do really enjoy the look of them but it is difficult to find outfits to go with them because they are so bold!

Have you tried these nails before?

Ellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment