Thursday 25 September 2014

REVIEW: Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser (Normal/Combination)

As you know from my other Liz Earle review, I am a huge fan of the cleanse and polish. Because of this, I had high expectations for this product. Unfortunately I was left quite disappointed. This one was specifically for normal/combination skin- brilliant I thought, this is the exact category my skin falls under. I found this product didn't skin into my skin very well and was far to rich to go under make-up.


I tried applying at at night, but when I woke up my skin just felt really greasy. Strange when this is mean to be for combination skin. Also I'm not a huge fan of the smell so that has kind of put me off this even more.


Sorry Liz Earle, I am a lover of the cleanse and polish but sadly this product just didn't do it for me.

Have you tried this product? What do you think?

Ellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment