Wednesday 8 October 2014

Make-up Revelation: The Double Cleanse

Hi Everyone!

As a product fanatic I am always looking to give my skin a good clean in the morning and evening for many reasons, prevent clogged pores, break-outs .. You get the drill.

I was doing a big of research into enhancing my skin care routine where I came across the concept of double cleansing. At first I was thinking, hang on this is a waste of product but upon trying it out for my self it has been quite a revelation. 

Even after cleansing once that there may be a bit of make-up or residue left on the skin, therefore cleansing twice insures optimal cleansed skin. I have been using a oil based cleanser such as the Lush Ultrabland Facial Cleanser followed by my Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser and I have really noticed a difference in how clean my skin looks and feels. 

Why don't you give it ago?

Ellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment