Friday 10 October 2014

REVIEW: Lush Ultrabland Facial Cleansing Balm

Hi everyone!

This product featured in my recent September favorites but I thought I'd go into a bit more detail about it because it really is fab. I went to a Lush party recently where you basically learn more about the products and you go home having made your own face mask. It really was so much fun and this was one of the products we used to remove our make-up before sampling some of the masks. 


I like to take a small amount a dot is all over my face, and with gentle circular movements break down my make-up. I was so impressed with how well this worked on removing my Benefit They're Real Mascara, a product which is notoriously stubborn to remove. Once i look sufficiently like a panda I get a damp muslin cloth and remove the excess oil and the result is clean and hydrated skin. I find the hydration part really important as a lot of cleansers can be really stripping. 

I'd consider my skin to be pretty normal to combination so I don't feel really greasy after using the product. I can imagine if you are very oily that maybe you should steer clear of this product and use a gel or cream cleanser as it does leave a bit of a residue.

This product has become a firm favorite in my routine now as it works wonders with removing my make-up and has really no scent at all- I'm sure I'll keep repurchasing. 

What do you think of this product?

Ellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment