Sunday 30 November 2014

REVIEW: Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation

Hi Everyone,

I discovered this foundation after permanently borrowing it from my mum. I have to say I was initially put off by the products name 'double wear'. I was imagining a cakey and heavy base but after some online investigation I was interested to learn if this foundation lived up to all it claims to be.



The foundation is oil free which I love because having combination skin I hate the concept of my skin looking greasy. The coverage is said to be 'sheer to medium' now ever I would say it is more medium but is easily build able with-out looking really cakey. Despite its SPF content I find that it is really bendable and leaves such a lovely natural finish.

This foundation really is a god send, I know that with a sweep of powder I can rely on it not to make me shiny and I have found people have been complimenting me more on my skin's appearance. I'm not sure if it really lasts 15 hours because, to be honest, I never wear my make-up for that long- but I do know that its staying power through a day of wearing has been really good.

I know I'll be wearing this foundation well into the winter months and beyond- a firm favorite.

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment